Wednesday 18 July 2012

Life in Miniature

For my next post I thought I'd share a few things from my toiletry bag that I am taking on my week to Madrid. Because we refused to be ripped off by extortionate baggage prices on our cheap airline, four of us girls are sharing one large case to hold our weeks worth of toiletries. This panicked me. However, today I found myself down the aisle in Boots that contained their travel sized products. They are SO CUTE. So i decided to purchase three of them, and decant my shampoo, conditioner and facial cleanser into travel sized tubes.


Lee Strafford Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner| Soap and Glory body wash miniature|  Aussie hair care 3 minute miracle miniature|  Soap and Glory body butter miniature|  Soap and Glory Face Soap facial wash



Lee Strafford Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner



Soap and Glory body wash miniature| Aussie hair care 3 minute miracle miniature| Soap and Glory body butter miniature| 


Soap and Glory Face Soap facial wash

I have recently started using Lee Strafford's Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner after reading good reviews about it on the Boots website. I always though it was way too pricey at £10.99 a bottle but it was on three for two, which made it a bit better. However, after using nearly half the bottle on each, I have realised it is so worth the price. Because I have coloured hair, I can get away with very oily products. They made my hair ridiculously soft and looking healthy even a few days after I'd washed it.

I decided to buy a miniature body wash, body butter and three minute miracle. In stead of after sun I often find that body butter is much more effective, but the tubs are just too big to be carting around when I only have limited luggage allowance. I also thought I'd get a three minute miracle because my tubs of hair mask are much too heavy. I used to use this so I know keeps my coloured hair nourished.

I will also be bringing with me Soap and Glory's Face Soap Facial wash as it is my favourite cleanser and does its best to keep my skin clear. Don't be fooled by the title, it is not a soap, and doesn't leave my skin too dry or tight.

Love, Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment