Wednesday 13 June 2012

Arts Show

I think it's time for me to do an OOTD post (or should I say OOTN - outfit of the night.) Last night me and the girls decided to go to Baltic 39 , to participate in the Late Shows, a free event that circulated around Newcastle's art scene. I decided to borrow my friend Mathilde's Kate Moss dress from Topshop. I was a bit hesitant that it wouldn't fit right as she's a size 6-10 and I'm a solid size 10. However, it did, so i paired it with Lizzie's purple blazer, tights and my black shoe boots from New Look.
 
 
 

Dress - Kate Moss at Topshop |Bag- Primark| Necklace - Topshop| Shoes - New Look| Blazer- Luxe



Dress - Kate Moss at Topshop |Bag- Primark| Necklace - Topshop| Shoes - New Look| Blazer- Luxe



Dress - Kate Moss at Topshop |Bag- Primark| Necklace - Topshop| Shoes - New Look| Blazer- Luxe| Charm Bracelet - Accesorize| Beaded Bracelets - H+M


Here are some photos of what we saw. Was an extremely good night (£1 for a glass of red wine), besides fearing for our lives in the hands of a blonde haired, arty eccentric.










 
Love, Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment